I started this project long ago, in 2009.

The embroidery was very quickly done. And then came the sewing part. At this time I had an old Singer. And when I tried to sew all the layers together, I broke my sewing machine. The fabric is quite heavy as it is for upholstery.

Then I bought a new sewing machine, but it is only two weeks ago when I had to stay quite at home that I finally finished the bag.

For once, not only my students came with some work they have done, I could also come with something. I was very happy and decided to finish all my UFOs.

sac-1-web

Sac en broderie Mountmellick / Mountmellick Embroidery bag

J’ai commencé ce sac il y a bien longtemps, en 2009.

La réalisation de la broderie a été très rapide, c’est la partie couture qui s’est éternisée.

En voulant coudre toutes les épaisseurs de tissu, c’est un tissu épais d’ameublement, j’ai cassé ma vieille machine Singer.

J’en ai acheté une nouvelle très rapidement, mais ce n’est qu’il y a deux semaines que j’ai enfin cousu le sac. Et pour une fois, j’ai pu apporté quelque chose à montrer à mes élèves qui viennent toujours avec toutes leurs merveilles.

J’étais très contente de finir un des ces travaux en attente dans des boîtes.